Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pretty Wire Decorated Tumbled Stone Pendants



Display The Unique Natural Beauty Of Tumbled Stones By Turning Them Into Necklace Pendants.

I encase each tumbled stone inside a jewelry wire. I try to create a flower or a leaf with the wire as I lay it around the stone.   Each stone is unique in shape, size and color.  Gold and silver works well with these tumbled stones as you can see in the photo.  I bought the stones in Pigeon Forge, 
at this store

The customers pick the stones they like and put them in a tiny bag and the stone filled bag cost $2.50/bag or the larger bag, cost $5.00/bag.  I bought the small bag which contains about 10-12 stones.







I think this is my favorite design.

The necklace is made out of Premier Yarns "City Life" 
The pendant is one of the wire decorated tumbled stones.  The Yarn and the pendant work so well together.


No comments:

Post a Comment