Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Discipline, Discipline, Discipline..........

I can see that my blog will keep me very busy and will take time away from my crochet activities but I'm loving the blog and I'm afraid that I'm spending more time to blog than to crochet so some self discipline is needed here. I will limit my blogging time to only 1hr per use of computer and then before I turn on the computer to blog, I will do at least 1row of my current project, this way if I blog 3 to 5X a day I would have finished 3 to 5 rows at least and my crocheting is not sacrificed in favor of blogging.

Okey... time is up. It is time to quit for now and do a row of crochet!

Happy Crocheting and or Knitting!

zoe

3 comments:

  1. So far my self made rule of blogging & crocheting discipline is working great because the more I want to blog the more I speed up my crocheting so I crochet a lot more.

    Happy crocheting & or knitting,

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe,
    Thanks for commenting . Yes, I love my little man he's spoiled worse than a child could be. He does not have frozen toes & that makes me happy. I miss crocheting but have found a peace in my knitting & a fun that crocet didn't give me.
    I love your work..beautiful color..
    Peace,
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darla,

    I don't have a puppy, but I have a black cat named Midnight. He is also spoiled, as you said, just like a kid. When I'm on the phone talking to family or friends, he starts distracting me, by meowing loud and rubbing on my legs, sometimes I just hand the phone over to him, lol! Specially, if it's my brother-in-law who I'm talking with on the phone--he's nuts about animals too, him and his wife both.

    ReplyDelete